Monday 10 June 2019

Filled Under: ,

Nigerian woman claims she died and came back to life over the weekend

Abi Gold
Abi Gold a Nigerian facebook personality who lives in Casablanca, Morocco. She was reported dead but came to life. according to her, God gave her a second chance.



she further said "Heaven no easy oo".
She said:
Attention ! Attention! Attention
Am still Alive
Not by my power but by God grace..is not easy for someone to die and wake up again ..but I thank God for giving me second Chance......
Thank you all for the love and care you all show me
I really appreciate..i don't know how to thanks you but only God can reward you all for me ...
For those that pray, for those that post,for those that chat me just to know how am feeling, for those that have not be able to reply and for those that I try my best to reply I really appreciate and thanks you all
And for those that don't understand what happened to me and wish to know I want to explain what and how it happened to everyone so if you are interesting to know what happened join me on life video tomorrow at 09:00 Nigeria time which is 08:00 Morocco time thank you all ones again




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add comment here